Thursday, 7 August 2008

Ebay store and new auction listing, NERVOUS +EXCITED !!! :(((

For those of you who haven't read my previous post on ebay issues, here is an update. I was struggling with ebay as they had all the registration form etc. for Switzerland in German. I was overwhelmed by an overdose of information in German and gave up all hopes of ebay-ing.


Yesterday, I gathered a lot of courage and decided to give it one more try. I opened the ebay registration page for Switzerland and an online German-English translation page next to it. After a couple of hours of grappling with forms and linking accounts and email ids, I finally got my ebay store opened!!!!! FINALLY!!!!
I have listed one of my favourite paintings (Trois Soeurs), that I had saved for a special occassion, to start my store. Do check it out, the auction ends in 9 days.




Thanks to all you lovelies who have constantly been supportive and encouraging. Thank you Jennifer for your constant ideation with me and helping me resolve and move on. Means a lot.

Love and smiles.

4 comments:

jennifer said...

Good for you DEE!!! and here's to a successful new art venture!
YEAH!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo

Adriana Whitney said...

Congrats in your ebay listing!
I love the painting, I did one of 3 sisters too! because I have 2 sisters and 3 daughters. Do you have sisters too?
Adri

Dee said...

Thanks Jen , thanks Adriana for your wishes......n YES, I have two elder sisters. :)! cheers. dee.

listeasy said...

For businesses that operate not only web stores, but brick and mortar retail outlets, it's important to be sure that stock can be controlled centrally, and that orders taken through stores can be managed by the same system as used in the website. That means that it's simple to see what needs to be done, what orders must be filled, and to manage schedules, deliveries, and other tasks. Web shop providers are available that can give you control over multiple outlets at once. For smaller businesses, however, this feature would be unnecessary. Learn more with List Easy

Search This Blog