Friday 12 December 2008

ETSY Update: Folk art ''Angels'' Christmas Ornaments

I painted these two darling angels with acrylics (and a little ink) on wood.
I couldn't resist painting them when I found the wooden angel shapes at the art supplies store. 


The warm red of her dress and the touch of gold on her 
wand and hair led me to name her ''Angel of warmth''!


''Angel of Peace'' in a blue robe carrying a dove! 




The back has been patterned using an Indian hand printing block.
Signed at the back. I started late, but hopefully no too late. 
There is still 12 more days to go for Christmas, isn't it?



The snowing has stopped and it was bright sunshine today, 
angels brought great weather for sure! 
Have a great weekend ahead.
!!à bientôt!!

3 comments:

Chandan said...

adorable....

Jaya M said...

Looks good...
hugs and smiles

Shivangi Chatterji said...

Dithi! Your art is marvellous! Keep up the folk art mix. I love the adorable Indi kitsch-style. Very unique.

Aapnaar kalakriti-ta amaar bhishon bhalo legeche ;)

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger