I have been ''tagged'' by my lovely friend sweetmango ! I have not done this before, so please excuse me if I do something silly while being tagged and passing it on. I do have to tag someone after I am done, right? One or five? !
Okay, so the 5 things that I do to try and keep my mind healthy and peaceful and joyful are:
1. Paint: Nothing gives me as much joy, calm and satisfaction, I love the challenge of a blank canvas (how poetic!) and I enjoy the moments when I am met with unexpected magical results.
2. Mind work-out: I try to be regular at my yoga and ''Pranayam'' , I got a routine prescribed by an amazing Yoga Guru from Calcutta on my last trip.
3. Learn: something new, through a movie or a documentary or a book or a friend. Even from the mistakes and the faux pas. Explore, doesn't have to be calculus or rocket science, but learning rejuvenates and matures one's thinking.
4. Stay Positive: Try not to delve into negativity and divert my mind through productive creative activities. There is so much that I want to do with my photography, journalling, painting, crafting (each of these : extremely therapeutic à moi).
5. Keep good company: be in the company of healthy, thinking and thought provoking, progressive minds. I enjoy the simplicity, directness and honesty in people, sometimes even to the point of bluntness. I prefer that to conditional love.
Not very complicated, eh?!! I will tag on only after you guys tell me when and how to do that.
Thank you sweetmango, for you I paused and thought this through.